2011年5月30日星期一

you in Nanning and get to know a few good sister?

 First Fang Minghui, is in an April afternoon.
Spring twilight, the flowers are open, Sunshine warm and comfortable to take on, while I sat in the balcony naphthalin embroidery.
Two years of marriage, her husband for many years doing business in the outer, left me has had a small building of ahalyse day. Because her husband was not in favour, because I feel there is no need, since I will no longer work after marriage. Old friends naturally alienated, day came up, in addition to watching TV, reading a novel, is, embroidery, not living, just amused himself. I'm starting from the most complex double-sided embroidery practiced, flat pins, needles, purl stitch, needle, skills and our diligent.
As combative, I also occasionally forward Street boutiques trying to sell two times, ask price, rate to call their own. Did not expect the textile Association Secretariat Fang Minghui.
He is tall, of thin build, polite, speak standard Mandarin, feature but I seem to have something of a blues. Although come to talk business, words are few and far between, Nene, however there is no lack of good faith.
I moved a promised down all embroidery work only after selling his family.
He was pleased, but the look is still faint. I said, this is a very self disciplined person, but the sadness was written on the face, so this is a very simple man.
I impressed him, is also very good, even after long years clearly remember, opened his jacket on the bag has a cigarette burn hole.
When he comes, give me a bag of tea, in bulk, but aroma come into nostrils, clocks, and valuable a kind of green tea of Longjing.
I am more touched, immediately washing cooking pots, remove the husband purchased from Taiwan's portfolio of Kung Fu tea, caught up in a performance art.
Fang Minghui laughed, brilliant smile as April sunshine warms me: "you are playing with tea, not tea. You know, delicate fresh green tea is not boiling water bubbles, water temperature at about 80 degrees, otherwise it will soak cooked tea, tea leaves damaged. And when the bubble, not stamped with the Cup, or you'll produce cooked suffocated, effects of tea fresh. So, you set the ' back to the Dragons ' smell of tea programs can save, is good for tea. ”
He remarks that I was ashamed and, ashamed of is they suck eggs, so deep is his study on the tea ceremony.
In fact, I always like to drink a little wine, after dinner before going to bed, always adjusting round for a cup of sweet or Mint Baili wine de dull, but from then on, I will drink to tea and deliberately bought a lot of books about tea ceremony, research each tea brewing techniques, and when Minghui to share with him.
He began to come not only to official, and I began to learn to look forward to.
Sometimes negative, sometimes fine, as long as nothing in the afternoon, he will in a move not, carrying a bag of tea, or with a embroidery samples. We sat under the balcony naphthalin, tea, chatting, watching our rain clouds open, felt unprecedented way definite. And if he doesn't come, no matter how bright the Sun I feel is gray. I know I've fallen in love with him.
I start to his family, in a roundabout way the set phrases characteristic of his private affairs, getting to know he has a son and a daughter, because his wife is Hui, so it can be recycled, and I know he and his wife's feelings very well, but since the child was born after the dull, but now almost in addition to the diesel price rice geometry will no longer have any other dialog.
"A couple who live from hand to mouth, mean I like it. "He sighs.
"Has been very good. "I reassured him," like me, and her husband met a year less than a month, does not even rice of dialogue. ”
Two people married love, such as trickle water, calm warm.
Unwittingly, this appearance after half a year. I more and more each day a day used to wait for him, hope he, he.
I never told him, sent him away at a time when I looked at him leaning on the balcony.
Balcony of my house is an office building, the building with a chromium gold from top to bottom glass, glistening shine. Every time he leave, always first shadows across glass, before a little bit to see his people, and then he disappeared through the alley next to the glass house.
I looked at him, look at him, is what time can we meet again, felt empty and full.
But did not expect everything will end as helpless.
Cause is simple--my husband from Nanning stock back.
Minghui, when I was trying to wear her husband to get me gold necklace, see him, all a flicker. Then I described guilty conscience to do for both of them with a smile, pour tea water, that should be done as a hostess.
Minghui but graceful, politely to my husband offered cigarettes and remove the embroidery of the contract for the second half, my husband perusal. In his mouth, my identity is no longer "Miss Jade", but "aged wife". Their conversation was that between man and man, serious, sensible and not cold.
Husband businessman character, soon see fault on a contract, put forward several objections. Minghui good promise and made modifications, around the time of signing the contract again, they would get up and go.
This time, I did not then sent him on to the balcony. But my heart, it emerges clearly from his back.
Her husband did not see any wrong with, just gently around me and said: "Lin lang, you will do business, but you will not fight for their interests, in this regard, you may worship me as a teacher. ”
"The party will not hang me. "I neither soft nor hard to respond saying, I do not know is to Minghui or to myself, somehow feel aggrieved. When the husband's cell phone ring, he looked at his numbers, frowning said: "I've been back to Suzhou, Nanning these customers always find me doing? ignore him. ”
After a while, he got up and went to bath, phone rings. I pick up the phone to answer, the other is a young woman, double asks: "who are you?"
I answered: "I am Mrs Chan. My husband in the bath, which for him? "The other" snapped "a suddenly hangs up the phone.
At night, I massage her husband, grinning and asked him: "you in Nanning and get to know a few good sister?"
"No one. "Honey a good answer.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论