2010年12月27日星期一

Each trauma, is a mature

Each trauma, is a mature

Small and whom not to be evil, do good deeds, but not as small. Not very happy, bliss into mourning, getting too much. Have not do unto others, others to torture me so much, as that their retirement years in order to better carry, but unfortunately not always practice, I experienced nine thousand nine hundred eighty-one difficult, after all, there is no happy ending. If they do not fuss, others will never succeed me trouble. Blame their heart fit.
Zen Well, hey! Does not condone the living beings, not understanding that all living creatures, but in reality these years his suffering. Zen Buddhism is actually not the years show, nor is it interested in plans, not with beads to others appreciate. Reward enough people, ears are always ringing with non; reward enough people have never heard of is not. Is true, a master-door, self-cultivation by individuals, it is bit of work. Practice in good times can never become a Buddha. I should always be grateful to those beings who gave me stress. Both have hurt me, give me artificial roadblocks, and I must go, otherwise I am really unhappy, always feeling "is not I do not understand that this world is changing fast!" Feeling Renyankewei! Fails to take tea before feeling cool inconstancy of human relationships! I experienced two years of experience as a decade in use, although I am happy like a flower every day pretending, pretending to show his brilliant smile like the sun, but I'm not real happy. I have to put down the good and bad, right and wrong scores down, down fame and fortune, had the honor to lay down, once brilliant, everything from scratch. Is true, there are homes have had, the mouth is the show indifferent, indifferent heart is true. I told myself: When happy, To be happy is not eternal; when the pain, this pain is not the eternal order. Doom again and again when I hit, I smile, because there are shoes to wear, ask yourself, do people still barefoot! Ah Q spirit of them!
In fact, know themselves, yield themselves, change themselves, others can be infected with it! Others to change it! I today's dedication, will become tomorrow's regret, can have love, but in no persistence, because all good things come to an end, the separation is inevitable, as the officers and men of our forces, "iron camp, water the soldiers," Ferry withdraw side is the frustration is inevitable. Do not waste your life I will regret it in place, and when they lay down, and when they to no trouble. Every time I was bitter to say that seven killer I can ignore you. But once again re-open the nostalgia channels, pick up the memory stick and do not live up to start to think, think is a disease. There is no difference inside the heart, is the real ascetic it!
However, every trauma, is a mature! Although I was born in June 1 a day, so my friends always said I was the cartoon image of people, almost four years old, is really not the old legends. I really do not want to grow up, always live in their own fairy tale castle, I'm not Xuniangbanlao, I am not a four-year-old "dead fish beads," nor is a four-year-old rubbish, I am a woman four eleven flower, can not it? However, since the middle of the marriage penalty under the field, my dear mother passed away since the Western Paradise, since "to be mentally ill", since "my heart in my hand," self-help, while salvation ex-husband, I learned to put aside all restraint, learned grow, learn to bite the bullet and learn how to write "human" character. Learned he is the Messiah, can not rely on anyone, only to learn the knowledge, that no one can even think about taken away from the side, it is survival. I am not a parasite, I never complain, I never rely on men to feed, I learned self-reliance.

没有评论:

发表评论