2010年11月24日星期三

Along the way, have you

This way, you walked with me over twenty alternate warm and cold seasons; this life, you let me have witnessed countless world's joys and sorrows; that night, you make me remember you deeply! Along the way, have you, my world from more of a you; along the way have you, my world so much rain a few games; along the way have you lit my life again ... ... you know, the way have you, my life is not easy!
This way, you look at me grow up, watching me cry, he looked at me, looked at me and sad, looked at I like, look at me tired, looked at me and hurt ... ... but you know, and you are a cruel cold-blooded spectators watched scenes of cold indifference joys and sorrows of the show. I love you and hate you, love you, because you come with me quietly today; hate you because of your heartless, the way you eat how much of life, this life, how much blood you carry. Perhaps it is because the unique relationship between you and me before the day of the year so my life is not left lying there.
I remember seeing you when you or a quiet road, no name, no affiliation, other-worldly air like a teenager, not a trace of dust stained, purely as a quiet corner to the lake, against the backdrop of the blue sky you are so comfortable and elegant. Now you, but it is dyed to make the noise of the earth, to bring a layer of brilliant and sophisticated masks. After that you no longer quiet; then you no longer gentle; then you become afraid of the dark I!
Remember the summer of 1995 it? In the time I was seven, and since then you do not meet in a quiet boy, that day, it was high noon when I took my fishing gear, happily from in front of you through, but in that moment, flying Ben from the vehicles to drag my body seven or eight meters away, watching the blood gush themselves constantly, and I did not cry, did not feel pain, only visions of deep fear and fear, you first taste the taste of blood is how, I do not know. As the mother face anxiously hold me from the ground up, I vaguely heard her words of anger and worry, okay, my life is relatively large, since once again survived, but since then, but you became my forbidden, the family no longer leave me step into it, and since then, I'm also careful not easily overstepped the same as before.

laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors Clothing

没有评论:

发表评论