2010年9月10日星期五

Your romantic, I really do not know

The sky was dark, no clouds, the usual day today should be a good time to sunlight Korea, but unfortunately is now crowded in upon, the clouds heavy, like my state of mind.
I am a person loitering in the street, like a ghost, as no direction. Dignified pace, I like walking the edge of pain, really I was walking on a road leading to hell, but I would like to go back, they found the ladder leading to heaven has completely disappeared. I can only sink in the darkness, I only struggled in the thorns, I only eat their own bitter fruit wine.
Pedestrian street, from my side too slowly, I could not see what they face. Most of them can have 22 people with slight, very affectionate look, woman leaning against man's spacious mind, the man's left hand round the woman Xiangjian on her hand, have filled with roses, bright Brilliant color is so eye-catching, this clearly is to stimulate me. But I was numb, so they do not care about performance. Street vendors, it is active, such as highway robbery may have seen pairs of couples came to him to sell roses. And I was alone, they do not care. I was wondering, how in the end today, it! Love the atmosphere so thick. Learned the slogan from a vendor, today is Tanabata.
Tanabata! I am shocked, and sit there motionless, the brain flew past warm picture emerges. Is to this day, I am so happy, when I was the focus of your eyes, but now they were alone, no attention, and you have completely disappeared since then not see. I do not complain, because this is my fault.
Roadside tree leaves fall from the air a lengthy, in my eyes in the fall to the ground, slide like a sad traces of the markings, bar into my heart. At this time, or summer to late autumn leaves have not already falling, this is a kind of regret. Cicadas in the trees tweet, they seem to tell of what can I actually can not understand. Originally the sky is no sunlight, and I was under the shade, the more sense of this dark world. Tree leaves shake the wind, shining, the leaves may fall like hanging, plus the dim atmosphere, see some of my trance. Wind through the leaves of the gap, blow my cheek, but I do not feel cool, hot air, so I am really upset.
I sat in the stone bench on the roadside, Henhendiba LV name on my shoulder bag fell to the ground, looking at names package covered with dust, I uphold the smiling, seemingly happy, but my tears do not know knew it flow down, dropping the earth.
LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论